Uniquely Creative Products Used
Watercolour cardstock, UCP2021 Paradise paper, UCP2023 Under the Sea paper, UCP2028 Ocean Breeze paper, UCP2029 Tropical Dreams Creative Cuts, UCE1769 Tropical Sea Sequins, Tropical Dreams cut-a-part sheet, Net Stencil, Muslin, Flowers
Other Products Used
3D foam tape, double-sided tape, Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, texture paste, spatula, black cardstock, edge distressing tool
1. Cut a 6” x 12” piece of black cardstock. Score and fold in half to create a 6” x 6” square black card base.
2. Cut a 3½” x 5¼” piece from the top left corner of Under the Sea paper. Distress the edges and attach to the left side of the card front.
3. Tear a piece from the top right corner of Under the Sea paper with a slight curve. Hold the Net stencil in place over the paper and spread texture paste over an area. Scrape off the excess with a spatula then remove the stencil and allow to dry.
4. Tear a piece of woodgrain Paradise paper to layer in the curve between the two papers. Distress all the edges then adhere in place.
5. Trim a piece of muslin then scrunch it up and fray the edges. Adhere over the bottom of the card.
6. Fussy cut a floral element from Ocean Breeze paper and choose some flowers and leaves from the Creative Cuts.
7. Layer the flowers over the muslin using 3D foam tape.
8. Adhere a word from the Creative Cuts above the flowers, then add a sentiment fussy cut from the cut-apart sheet.
9. Adhere fabric flowers and sequins around the card to finish.