Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2056 Let it Snow Paper, UCP2058 Imagine Paper, UCP2059 Winter Rose Creative Cuts, Winter Rose Cut-a-Part Sheet, Frames Die, UCE1750 Champagne Rhinestones, White Cardstock
Other Products Used
Vellum, trimmer, scissors, double-sided tape, liquid adhesive, double-sided foam tape, scoring tool
1. Cut a 6" x 9" piece of white card stock. Score at 4 1/2", fold and crease to form a 6" x 4 1/2" base card.
2. Cut a piece of 'Let it Snow' paper (pink with white heart) 5 7/8" x 4 3/8". Adhere to the base card.
3. Cut a piece of 'Let it Snow' paper (floral) 5 5/8" x 4 1/8", using foam tape to mount to the card.
4. Cut a piece of 'Imagine' paper (pink stripe) 3" width x 4 1/4" length. Cut with the stripes vertical and one stripe central in the piece. Secure to the centre of the card.
5. Fussy cut a pink heart and adhere to the card with the bottom tip 1 7/8" from the bottom edge of the card and 1 3/4" from the RH side.
6. Cut all 3 frames with Frames Die from white cardstock.
7. Cut a 2 3/4" x 1 5/8" piece of vellum. Attach to the underside of the smallest die-cut frame, and secure to the centre of the card over the heart.
8. Select the largest rectangular frame with a corner set of flowers from the creative cuts. Adhere the largest rectangular die-cut to the outside of the frame and the remaining middle.