Card Size: Slim line 8.8cm x 21cm
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1809 Pretty Amazing Stamp Set, UCD1922 Pretty Amazing Die, UC Pretty Amazing Cut-A-Part Sheet, Patterned paper, Pretty Amazing Laser Cut,UCD1972 - Slim Stitched Nesting Rectangle Die
Other Products Used:
Watercolour Paper, Watercolour Paints, Gold Paint, Paintbrush, Stamping Platform, Die-Cutting Machine, Glue, Iridescent Sequins, Foam Tape.
1. Using a ‘no line’ colouring ink (here I have used Antique linen Distress ink), stamp multiple flowers on watercolour paper.
2. Watercolour the flowers, and then die cut them out with the co-ordinating dies.
3. Take the ‘Thank you’ and butterfly laser cuts and paint them gold.
4. Die cut two pieces of Uniquely Creative patterned paper, using the two largest slim stitched rectangle dies. Layer together then adhere to a slimline card base.
5. Arrange the flowers on the card, layering with foam tape for extra dimension. Adhere gold laser cuts with glue, then scatter some iridescent sequins.