Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1855 Unicorn Magic Stamp, UCD2030 Unicorn Magic Die, Unicorn Magic Cut-A-Part Sheet, Pattern Paper, UCD1958 Cut-A-Part Essentials Die #5, UC sequins, UC1980 Love Frame Die, UC1999 Scene Builder #1 Die
Other Products Used:
Trimmer, Adhesives. Scissors, Spectrum noir tri-blend markers : Magenta, Ice Grey, Gold Yellow, Light Green, True Blue
1. Use a cardstock base and cover in a piece of the patterned paper from the mini kit.
2. Use the scene builder die to cut out a cloud shape from white cardstock and then using the Love frame die cut it out from some blue cardstock.
3. Add the cloud die cut and the LOVE letters to the card base using foam tape to add dimension between the layers.
4. Use the cut-apart sheet and the essentials die #5 to die cut the sentiment strips and choose one for your card. Attach it in place with foam tape.
5. Stamp, colour and die cut these images from the mini kit stamp set. Ashless used Spectrum noir tri-blend markers.
6. Adhere the images in place also using foam tape.
7. Finish off the card by adding some clear UC sequins. Adhere using micro glue dots, these are perfect for attaching sequins.