Card Size 10.5cm x 29.5cm, scored at 14.7cm (top folding)
Uniquely Creative Products Used
You’re Weird Stamp Set, You're Weird Die Set, Stitched 3 Window Frame Die, UC Tropical Coral Die
Other Products Used
Distress Oxide - Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Broken China, Salty Ocean, Squeezed Lemonade and Abandoned Coral, Copic Blending Card, White Gel Pen, Copic Multi liner
W7, E71, B05, E35
1. Ink blend a card front panel with Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Broken China, Salty Ocean. Die cut this background piecewith the Stitched 3 Window die. This will give you two card panels to play with.
2. Die cut the Stitched 3 Window Frame die with white cardstock 3 times and adhere down on a white top folding card front.
3. Place the outside ink blended panel on a white card front base. Place the inside panels on the second card.
4. Stamp the platypus images with Altenew permanent black ink on blending cardstock and copic colour in. Adhere with foam mount.
5. Die cut the Tropical Coral die from white cardstock . Press the Abandoned Coral and Squeezed Lemonade ink on the glass media mat, spritz with water and dip your coral pieces in.
6. Repeat step 5 with distress peacock feathers & squeezed lemonade inks.
7. Foam mount the coral with either foam mount tape or liquid adhesive.
8. Stamp the sentiments on white cardstock and foam mount.
9. Finish the cards with glass domes embellishments.