Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2083 Tis the Season, UCP2086 Merry & Bright, UC Watercolour Cardstock, Once Upon a Christmas Watercolour Cut-a-Part Sheet, Once Upon a Christmas Creative Cuts
Other Products Used
Trimmer, Scissors, Double-sided Tape, Foam Tape, Hot Glue Gun
Photo Size: 3" x 4" Landscape
1. Place your watercolour cardstock on your background paper at an angle. Use double sided tape to adhere, turn over and trim off edges.
2. Find the "HO HO HO" from the Creative Cuts and push it out of the frame it is in. Layer on your layout as seen in image below.
3. From the watercolour cut-a-part sheet, fussy cut the two flower clusters. Add to your layout with dimensional dots as seen below.
4. Add your photo with some dimension, either some cardboard or dimensional tape. Fussy cut the red flowers from the Merry & Bright paper and add these to your layout in a random fashion. The flowers on top of the flower clusters are adhered with dimensional dots.
5. From the watercolour cut-a-part sheet, fussy cut all the adorable images as seen in photo below and layer to the left of your photo. Use dimensional dots for a layered and 3D effect.
6. On the bottom right of your photo, add your title which is from your Creative Cuts. Fussy cut the cute little duck, add the Christmas hat and some Christmas parcels.
7. To finish, fussy cut the adorable Christmas mouse and sit him on top of the H at the top of your layout. Fussy cut a few Holly Leaves and Stars and add them randomly to your layout. That is it, you are finished.
Hugs Hetty xo