Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2209 Exquisite, UCP2217 Tranquility Creative Cuts, UCE1850 Glass Domes, UCD1967 Slim 3 Circle Window Die, UCD1812 Slimline Cards & Envelopes.
Other Products Used:
Tape Runner, Glue, Trimmer, Blending Tool, Low Tack Tape, Die Cutting Machine, Distress Inks - Stormy Sky & Shaded Lilac.
1. Die cut with white cardstock the #3 Circle window slimline die.
2. Cut down to size to be able to adhere down to pattern paper.
3. Before adhering down ink up the edges with distress inks.
4. Add some ink splatters by pressing the distress ink down on a craft mat and pick up with a brush and splatter down on die cut panel.
5. Adhere down on panel with liquid adhesive on pattern paper and place on slimline card base.
6. Adhere down the butterflies and sentiment down from the creative cuts pack. To finish the card add some twine and glass domes.