Shop the products
Have you ever used acetate on your handmade cards? Design Team member Jo Herbert has used acetate sheet on the front of her birthday card.
Acetate sheets can be added to the front of your cards so that you can see your creation through it. There are lots of different ways you can use acetate on all you crafting projects.
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
- UCP2325 Old News
- UCP2334 Creative Cuts
- UCE1902 Lace Rose Pieces
- Square Cards and Envelopes
Other Products Used:
- White Cardstock
- Liquid & Foam Adhesive
1. Using a Uniquely Creative square card cut 1 ¾” down from the top of the card base along. From the remaining piece cut another 1 ¾”. This will be your bottom piece.
2. Cut two more white cardstock pieces as this will be used to help sandwich the acetate between the pieces.
3. Cut down a piece of 5 ¼” x 5 ¼” acetate same size of a whole square card front and adhere behind the front panels and sandwich the two strips of white cardstock.
TIP : This will help anchor and weigh down the card front and hide any adhesive.
4. Cut an extra strip of white cardstock rectangle 2 ¼” x 3 ½”.
5. Cut down the Old News pattern paper 2 size strips 1 ½” x 5 1/8” and 1 size 2” x 3 ¼” and adhere down on card front and white rectangle piece.
6. Add adhesive to the very top and very bottom of the rectangle piece and place to the right of the acetate card front.
7. Add some Lace rose embellishment on the top left and bottom right corner of the rectangle.
8. Use the creative cuts for the floral pieces and sentiment.