Design Team member Jo Herbert uses a fancy fold to make this birthday card stand proud. Used one of our new lace rose pieces in the top right hand corner for a lovely finishing touch, this card is sure to be a show stopper. Follow the step by step tutorial below to make this gorgeous vintage stand up card.
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Tips: A score board is a good investment when making your handmade cards. It can help make fancy folding cards a little easier and creates a nice clean fold.
1. Cut down a white cardstock base 5 ½” x 8 ½” , score 2” , 3 1/8” , 5 3/8 & 6 ½” (lengthwise)
2. Reinforce the scoring with a bone folder in a V fold fashion so the centre panel pops the front.
3. Cut pattern paper panels strips. 2 x size strips 1 ¾” x 5 ¼” (UCP2324) & 1 x size strip 1 ¾” x 5 ¼” (UCP2325) and adhere down to cardbase.
4. Add lace embellishments top left and bottom right of centre panel.
5. Fussy cut ‘Old Times’ (UCP2330) pattern paper for little elements and arrange until you are happy with the placement. Adhere down with liquid adhesive.
6. Cut down one of the sentiments from the Creative Cuts packet and adhere in the centre of the card base to finish the card off.