Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
White, Green & Yellow Paints for splattering (or whatever colours you have)
Copics: Grey: C3, C5, C7, Blue: B32, B34, B37, Yellow: Y15, Y35, Y38, Orange: Y38, YR04, YR07, Light Brown: E42, E43, E44, Quokka Nose: E44, E47, Cheeks and Mouth: R30
1. Cut the largest stitched rectangle from one of the kit papers. I chose the blue one for my card. Also cut the 2nd largest stitched rectangle from some white card stock.
2. Attach the wood panelling stencil in the middle of the white stitched rectangle and lightly apply brown ink. Work from the middle outwards so your edges fade out.
3. Die cut your frame from Uniquely Creative Whispering Wall cardstock. Use a sanding block to distress the edges.
4. Colour your images.
5. Cover everything but the overalls on your Quokka with a post it note. Using a little coloured paints and water splatter onto the Quokka overalls, ladder, paint tin, paint brush and your die cut frame.
6. Assemble your card by adhering the two rectangles together. Next use foam tape and squares to raise all the other items and adhere to the card front. Add some white gel pen highlights and a few enamel dots.