Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2071 Rebel, UCP2072 Technical, UCP2076 Unique, UCP2080 Steampunk Safari Creative Cuts, Steampunk Safari laser cut, UC1782 Animal Print Mini Mark Making Stamp, UC1786 Arithmetic Mini Mark Making Stamp, Uniquely Creative Blending Brush
Other Products Used
Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Bronze Embossing powder, Versamark ink
1. Cut a deep triangle into the Rebel paper. Distress the edges a little and add some distress ink to them for an aged vintage vibe. Tear some smaller pieces off the lower edge and add more distress ink. Adhere over the top of the Technical paper.
2. Fussy cut some blooms from the Unique paper and add some distress ink to the edges. I have also inked some embellishments from the creative cut pack that I think I may use.
3. Add some bronze embossing powder to some of the cogs from the laser cut.
4. Add some foam tape or scrap cardboard to the back of the photo. (Mine has been printed in black and white, smaller at 7cm x 9cm) Add the photo to the background and layer some of the embellishments behind it for balance.
5. Continue layering die cuts down the page in a ‘V’ shape. Tuck in some of the cog laser cuts also.
6. To finish, stamp the Animal Print stamp with Versamark ink randomly across the top of the page and heat set bronze embossing powder over the top for sparkle. Layer over the top the Arithmetic stamp using the Vintage Photo Distress Ink.