Card Size: 4 ¼” x 5 ¾”
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Flamazing stamps and fussy cutting dies, Nesting Sun dies, Sunshine pearls, patterned paper pack
Other Products Used
Peacock feathers and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide, white embossing powder, acetate sheet or plastic packaging, smooth white cardstock, black cardstock
Possum – W1, W3, W5, W7 (fur); W00, W0, W1, W3 (ears/stomach); R20 (nose); W5, W7, W9, Y11, Y02, Y13, Y15, Y17 (glasses); BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15/RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29 (pool toy); Y11, Y02, Y13, Y15, Y17 (bathers)
- Cut base card down to 5 ¾” high.
- Cut black cardstock to 4” x 5 ½”. Cut white cardstock to 3 ¾” x 5 ¼”.
- Smoosh Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide onto acetate sheet and spritz with water. Turn over and press onto white cardstock. Dry with heat tool.
- Repeat step 3 with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide. Fill in the gaps where there is still white cardstock. Dry with heat tool.
- Spritz water droplets on background and leave for about 30 seconds. Remove excess water with paper towel to remove some background colour.
- Die cut included die from yellow dot patterned paper and adhere onto background.
- Heat emboss sentiment with white embossing powder. Assemble card as per the image, using foam mount on stamped image and sentiment. Complete card with yellow pearls.