Card Size: Rectangle 10.5cm x 14.8cm
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1809 Pretty Amazing Stamp Set, UCD1922 Pretty Amazing Die, Pretty Amazing Cut-A-Part Sheet, UCD1985 Cut-A-Part Essentials #6 Die, UCMM1730 Pretty Amazing Stencil, UCD1974 Stitched Nesting Rectangle Die.
Other Products Used:
Watercolour Paper, Watercolour Paints, Paintbrush, White Pigment Ink, Kraft Card stock, Stamping Platform, Die-Cutting Machine, Glue, Iridescent Sequins, Foam Tape.
1. Using Antique linen Distress ink, stamp multiple flowers on watercolour paper. Paint the flowers with watercolour paints, layering multiple layers of pinks to create depth and dimension. Die cut flowers out with the co-ordinating dies.
2. Die cut a piece of craft cardstock using the stitched rectangle die and blend white pigment ink on it using the kit stencil.
3. Arrange flowers on the craft cardstock and then splatter with black ink.
4. Using the coordinating dies, choose a sentiment from the cut-apart sheet.
5. Mount craft cardstock onto a black base and then adhere to a white A6 card. Finish off with a sentiment and a scattering of iridescent sequins.