Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Copic Markers : Quokka - E81, E84, E87, E89, R21, Y04, Y15, Y17, T0, T2, T3, Paint pot - R24, R29, Sign - Y04, Y15, Y17, R24, R29, Tools/Roller - E25, E30, E33, E34, E37, E41, E42, E44, E51, E53, N4, N6, C00, C1, C3, Y04, Y15, Y17
1. Start with a white cardstock base and mask off so that the top portion of the card can be fully inked with Distress Oxide ink Tumbled glass.
2. Once fully inked remove the masking.
3. Stamp the “Everything is under control sentiment” using Memento tuxedo black ink just under the inked area.
4. Mask off the card again but this time mask just under the sentiment and also mask to leave a white opening along the bottom so another sentiment can be added. Fully ink with Distress Oxide ink Tumbled Glass.
5. Remove the masks and stamp the “You got this” sentiment in the bottom blank space also with Momento Tuxedo black ink.
6. Stamp, colour and die cut a bunch of the images.
7. Adhere all the images to the card using different layers of foam tape, this creates nice dimension. Add a little highlighting to the images with a white gel pen. Complete with a touch of sequins.