Shop the products
Uniquely Products Used:
- UCP2412 Oodnadatta
- UCO2413 Marree
- UCP2414 Lightning Ridge
- UCP2422 Among The Gumtrees Creative Cuts
- UCL1744 Wooden Laser Cut
- UCCA1727 Butterscotch cardstock
- UCE1757 Sage Rhinestones
- Corrugated 12 x 12
- UCD2062 Workshop texture die
Other Products Used:
- Trimmer Board
- Manual Die Cutting Machine
- Double Sided Tape
- Foam Squares
1. Tear a diagonal strip from the top of the LIGHTNING RIDGE paper and distress the edge a little more with the blade of scissors. Adhere over the top of the OODNADATTA paper. (**To conserve paper, you could remove the centre of the Oodnadatta paper first.) Tear a few sections around the bottom edge and two sides, exposing more of the base paper.
2. Run the WORKSHOP texture die through the die cut machine twice using BUTTERSCOTCH cardstock. Tear a piece of the corrugated card to around 7”x5” and adhere to the centre of the page with one of the texture die pieces tucked behind at both the top and bottom, on opposite corners.
3. Trim a piece of the MARREE paper as a photo mat to measure 6”x 4”. Distress the edges a little with the blade of your scissors. Trim a photo to measure 5.75”x 3.75”, distress the edges a little and adhere centred over the top of the MARREE photo mat. Adhere the photo + mat centred over the corrugated card.
4. Using the CREATIVE CUTS and wooder laser cut, tuck a neat cluster at the top right corner of the photo. Use foam squares to adhere some in place to create a nice dimension. Be sure you are able to still see the texture die behind the cluster.
5. For balance, add more creative cuts at the opposite corner of the photo and create a title to balance.