Uniquely Creative kit used:
Fairytale Wishes Stamp & Colour Kit
SHOP THE KIT
Uniquely Creative Products used:
‘Fairytale Princes’ stamp set and die, Grassy Hillside die
Other Products used:
Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide, Broken China Distress Oxide, Onyx Black Versafine ink, clear embossing powder, black cardstock, smooth white cardstock (I used Kaisercraft cardstock), acetate/plastic packaging, water spray bottle, Copic Markers.
Dragon – YG11, YG13, YG17, YG67 (body); YR000, YR00, YR02 (accents); E32, E35, E37, E39 (flame)
Boy – C00, C0, C1, C3,C5 (grey outfit/sword); E32, E35, E37, E39 (red outfit); E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 (skin); E23, E25, E27, E29 (hair)
- Cut base card down to 5 ¾” high.
- Cut black cardstock to 4” x 5 ½”. Cut white cardstock to 3 ¾” x 5 ¼”.
- On acetate sheet/plastic packaging, smoosh Broken China Distress Oxide and spritz lightly with water. Carefully turn over and press onto right hand side of smooth white cardstock. Carefully remove and dab off any excess water with paper towel. Dry with heat tool. Repeat if you want more depth of colour.
- Repeat step 3 with Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide on bottom left of white cardstock. Drag a scrap piece of white cardstock (approximately 3” long) through remaining ink and dry well.
- Die cut Grassy Hillside from coloured piece of scrap cardstock.
- Use black Versafine Ink to stamp sentiment, and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Assemble card as per image, using foam mount for images and sentiment.