Card Size: 4 1/4" x 5 3/4"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Special Delivery Stamp Set, Special Delivery Dies, Post Die, Cross Stitched Circles Die, Starry Sequins, Love Letters Cut-a-Part Sheet, Foam Mounts – Squares & Strips, Cut-a-Part Essentials #5 Die
Other Products Used
Smooth white cardstock, black cardstock, white card base, blending card, Distress Oxide: Seedless Preserves, Abandoned Coral & Tattered Rose, blending tools,
Sheep – W00, W1, W2, W3, W5
1. Cut base card down to 5 3/4” high.
2. Cut black cardstock to 4” x 5 ½””. Cut white cardstock to 3 ¾” x 5 ¼”.
3. On white cardstock, ink blend Distress Oxides to colour the whole piece – Seedless Preserves, Abandoned Coral & Tattered Rose.
4. On another piece of white cardstock, die cut the postage stamp multiple times – Approximately 11. To make it easier to adhere down, I also added some wide double-sided tape to the back of the cardstock prior to die-cutting.
5. Arrange the postage stamps and adhere to background.
6. Die cut scallop circle from white cardstock and adhere to centre of background piece.
7. Colour stamped image with the colouring medium of your choice – I used Copic Markers. Once complete, adhere to centre of circle with foam mounts.
8. To complete the card, add Cut-a-Part sentiment and Starry sequins. Adhere the background piece onto black cardstock, and then onto the card base.