Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Remove the branding strip from the Birdsong paper and set aside as the background page. Cut a large circle from the Au Revoir paper by tracing a template or using a cut file. (A dinner plate is an ideal size.) Cut the circle in half and distress all the edges. Cut up some cardboard packaging and adhere to the back of each circle half to give them height and dimension.
2. Cut 9 of the Delicate lace doilies in half diagonally. Adhere each half around the curve of each circle using glue. When dry adhere both halves over the top of the background page with the curved edges facing in the middle. Trim away any of the lace doily edges that may be overhanging the page.
3. Begin creating an embellishment cluster on each circle half using the Vellum Creative Cuts and the Creative Cuts. Use foam squares on some to build height and dimension. Fussy cut some phrases from the cut-a-part sheet to adhere below the title and as well as use some of the puffy gold stickers.
4. Trim photo if you prefer, to a smaller size. (The photo used on this layout measures 5”x 3.5”).Distress the edges a little carefully. Trim some of the Meadow cardstock to be slightly larger than the photo, distress the edges and adhere behind as a photo mat. (The photo mat measures 5.25”x 3.75” on this layout.) Adhere the photo to the page with foam squares.
5. Finish the page by gluing some of the metal cogs and add a string bow to the tags.