Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Cut a 14.8cm x 10.5cm piece of Sonata in D paper and a 13cm x 9cm piece of Birdsong paper.
2. Distress and ink all the edges with brown ink, then layer on the card front.
3. Die cut a banner from Meadow cardstock using the Cut-a-part Essentials #1 die, or fussy cut one using a banner on the cut-a-part sheet as a template.
4. Select a large floral cluster, two flowers, leaves and a butterfly from the Vellum Creative Cuts. Also gather a floral tag, a sentiment and butterfly from the Creative Cuts, and half a delicate lace flower. Ink the edges of the banner and tag with brown ink.
5. Adhere the large vellum floral cluster on the left side of the Birdsong paper.
6. Add the two small white flowers at the top and bottom.
7. Adhere the lace flower piece to the top right of the card, aligning with the edge of the Birdsong panel.
8. Layer the banner, leaves and sentiment across the centre, and add the butterflies to finish.