Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCCA1750 Meadow cardstock
Other Products Used:
UCCA Antarctic Bliss cardstock
1. Cut Antarctic Bliss cardstock 10” x 7” and score on the long side at 5” – fold and burnish well.
2. Cut Meadow cardstock 4 ½ ” x 6 ½ ” and sand the edges using Uniquely Creative’s sanding block or other distressing tool on all 4 edges.
3. Cut the branding strip from the Birdsong paper.
4. Using the piece of Meadow cardstock as a guide, mark with a pencil where to cut piece of Birdsong paper with the dress form on it. Distress all the edges of this piece.
5. Using the Summer Rose paper, cut a piece 4” x 6 ¼.
6. Layer the 2 papers onto the Meadow cardstock and adhere using double-sided tape or liquid glue.
7. Take 5 of the Delicate Lace flowers and arrange them on the dress form to represent the skirt. Using strong glue, adhere the lace flowers to the dress form. Let dry completely.
8. Select one of the floral elements from the Vellum Creative Cuts pack and adhere to the dress form. Cover the flowers on the paper.
9. Select “A Wonderful Day” sentiment and 2 blue hearts from the Creative Cuts pack and adhere in position using small foam dots. Use main photo as a guide for placement.