Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1845 Under The Sea Stamps, Mini Kit Pattern Paper, Cut A Part Sheet, UCD1996 Under The Sea Co-Ordinating Dies, UC1846 Sea Treasures Stamp, UCD1997 Sea Treasures Co-Ordinating Dies, UC sequins, UCE1812 Slimline Card, UCD1958 Cut A Part Essentials #5, UCD1985 Cut A Part Essentials #6, UCD1966 Slim Doily Border Die, Nesting Circles Die
Other Products Used:
Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers : Gold Yellow, Citrus Green, Blue Turquoise, Dark Red, Brown Grey, Tan Brown, Fair Skin, Green Turquoise, Gold Brown, Earth Brown, Dull Green, Light Green and Citrus Green
1. Die cut the slim doily border die from a piece of the pattern paper included in the Under The Sea Mini kit and add it to a UC slimline card base.
2. The pattern paper die cut is now attached to the card base. Die cut three circles from a piece of the pattern paper and one larger circle from black cardstock.
3. Attach all the circles as shown to the card base using foam tape to give dimension.
4. Choose a strip sentiment and a circle sentiment from the cut apart sheet and die cut with the essential dies.
5. Stamp, colour and die cut images from both the under the sea and sea treasures stamp sets.
6. Add all the images to the card base with foam tape along with the die cut sentiments.
7. Finish it all off by adding some pretty UC sequins… I attached mine using glue dots.