Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2271 Christmas Ornaments, UCP2265 Christmas By The Sea, UCD2010 Jolly & Joy Die, UCP2273 Creative Cuts, UCE1724 Embellies, UCE1811 White Rectangle Card.
Other Products Used:
Trimmer, Scissors, Double Sided Tape, Foam Tape, Die Cutting Machine, Distressing Tool, Distress Oxide - Bundled Sage, Sponge Blending Tool.
1. Fussy cut elements from the Christmas Ornaments paper.
2. Die-cut ‘jolly’ from the Rose gold foil card.
3. Cut a piece 10cm (3 7/8”) x 14.25cm (5 5/8”) from the Christmas by the Sea paper. NOTE: Cut from the opposite side to the galah. We will use the gum leaf side. Distress the edges with a distressing tool. Optional: use Distress Oxide ink pad and sponge tool on distressed edges of this piece.
4. Adhere the gun leaf piece to card base using double-sided tape.
5. Choose elements from the Creative Cuts pack. Use sharp scissors to snip off the nibs, if needed. Trim any excess white borders, if needed.
6. Using liquid glue, adhere the ‘jolly’ die-cut to top centre of card, as shown.
7. Adhere elements to front of card using foam tape or dots. Use main photo as a guide for placement.
8. Arrange some of the embellies on the card to finish.