Shop the products
Kangaroo – E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Wombats – E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Akubra – E23, E25, E27, E29
‘Thinking of You’ Card: Spiced Marmalade, Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge
‘You are Beautiful’ Card: Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint and Forest Moss
‘Wombatulations’ Card: Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Stamp Sets: Good Onya Aussie, Eucalyptus Branch (for sentiments)
Stencils: Indigenous Journey, Indigenous Stripes, Triangle Fade
Instructions for All Cards
- On Smooth white cardstock (5 ¼” x 3 ¾”), ink through stencil with Versamark ink. Remove stencil. Sprinkle clear embossing powder over ink and set with heat tool.
- Die cut circle from masking paper (I used Stampendous Masking Paper, but a post-it note or similar can also work). Stick onto cardstock in desired area.
- Using ink blending tool, add colour to background with Distress Oxide Ink. Start with the lightest colour, and blend outwards from the masked circle. Change colours as you work your way out to the edges of the cardstock, until the background is completely coloured.
- Use dry paper towel to gently rub over embossed areas to remove any excess ink.
- Remove circle mask.
- Heat emboss sentiment with coloured Distress Oxide ink and clear embossing powder, and adhere stamped images with foam mount.