4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Altenew Artist Markers
Browns: Y932, R056, Y821
Yellows: C001, Y204
Turquoise: B815, B802
Blues: B201, B204
Green: G702, G715
Purple: R702, R823
Pink: R614, R705
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Good Onya! stamp set, Stitched Six Window Frame die, Enamel Dots
Other Products Used
White cardstock, black cardstock, X-Press It foam tape, Gina K Amalgam black ink, Gina K Connect Glue, Ranger White embossing powder
1. To start off, I stamped the wombats and hats from the 'Good Onya!' stamp set using Gina K Amalgam black ink on white cardstock.
2. I then used my Altenew Artist Markers to colour them all in, not worrying too much if I go over the edges as I'm going to fussy cut them out.
3. Using my little scissors I fussy cut all the images out and went around the edges with a black marker pen. I glued the hats to the wombats using Gina K Connect Glue and added X-Press It foam tape to the back of each one.
4. Using my Cuttlebug, I die cut the Stitched Six Window Frame die twice from white cardstock and once from pink cardstock.
5. I glued the frames together using Gina K Connect Glue to give the frame some stability and dimension. It then glued to the white cardstock card base.
6. Now it was time to put it all together! I heat embossed the sentiment from the 'Good Onya!' stamp set using Ranger White embossing powder on black cardstock and popped it on foam tape. To finish off I added some Uniquely Creative Enamel Dots.