SHOP THE KIT
For this card I wanted to keep it very simple and let the flowers be the stars of the card. I stamped the images from the Positivity stamp set on the card front using Gina K Amalgam black ink.
I then used my Altenew Artist Markers to colour the flowers and leaves, starting with a basic layer in the lighter colours and adding darker details on top.
I wanted to add some detail to the background which would add some interest but not detract from the flowers. So, using some washi tape, I placed the Stencil from the kit over the card front and masked off the flowers and around the central area of the card.
This way I could come in with my mini-blending tool and Distress Ink – Dusty Concord and add some colour and pattern between the flowers.
All I had to do then was cut out one of the sentiment strips from the kit and pop it on foam tape. And I also added some Uniquely Creative Enamel Dots.