Card Size 4 1/4" x 5 3/4"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
UC1802 Purrfect stamp, UCD1913 Purrfect dies, UCD1911 Stitched Window Frame dies, UC1795 Arty Doodles Acrylic stamp, UC1800 Gum Leaves Branch stamp
Other Products Used
Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide, white embossing powder, Versamark embossing ink, clear embossing powder, Onyx Black Versafine Ink, blending tools, smooth white cardstock, black cardstock
Ginger Cat – Y32, YR21, YR24, YR27
Grey Cat – T1, T2, T3, T4, T5
1. Cut base card down to 5 ¾” high.
2. Cut black cardstock to 4” x 5 ½”. Cut white cardstock to 3 ¾” x 5 ¼”.
3. On white cardstock, randomly stamp Doily and Paisley images from Arty Love stamp set with Versamark embossing ink. Heat emboss with white embossing powder
4. Add colour to background by blending Distress Oxides – I used Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Twisted Citron.
5. Remove colour from embossed areas by wiping over with a dry paper towel. This will return those areas to white.
6. Die cut Stitched Window Frame die from another piece of white cardstock. With centre square, repeat step above with stamping Arty Doodle stamp and embossing with white embossing powder.
7. Colour the square with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide. Remove ink from embossed areas with dry paper towel.
8. Assemble card by adhering die cut square on black cardstock with foam tape. Adhere this piece onto main background piece
9. Colour images with colouring medium of choice – I used Copic Markers. Foam mount on card as per the image.
10. Stamp sentiment from Gum Leaves stamp set and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Die cut and adhere to card front with foam tape to complete the card.