Shop the products
Uniquely Creative Products Used
White cardstock, Let It Snow paper, Imagine paper, Winter Rose Creative Cuts, Winter Rose Cut-a-part Sheet, Champagne Rhinestones
Other Products Used
Acetate, fine powder, sequins, paper flowers, seam-binding ribbon, trimmer, scissors, double-sided tape, liquid adhesive, foam tape, scoring tool
- Cut a 5” x 10” white card stock, score at 5”, fold, and crease to form a 5” square base card.
- Cut a piece of ‘Let it Snow’ floral paper 4 3/4” square, and attach to the base card.
- Cut a piece of pink stripe paper 4 1/2” square, and attach to the card.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock 3” square, and attach to the card.
- Cut the ‘Happy Birthday’ sentiment 1 1/2” x 1”, adhere to a piece of ‘Let it Snow’ floral paper. Cut away the floral leaving a 1/8” matt around the sentiment, and attach to the centre of the card.
- Locate the square frame in the Creative Cuts pack. Adhere the acetate piece to the underside of the frame.
- Apply 2 layers of 12mm foam to each side of the square frame leaving no gaps between the foam strips (do not remove the top backing strips from the last layer of foam). Apply generous amounts of fine powder around the inside edges of the foam to avoid the sequins from sticking. Wipe the powder off of the acetate with a tissue or soft cloth.
- Place the sequins in a pile on top of the sentiment. Take the backing strips off of the foam tape and secure to the centre of the card, trapping the sequins inside.
- Decorate the card with the ‘Gorgeous’ sentiment, fussy-cut leaves, bird on branch, flowers, bow, bling and champagne rhinestones.