Card Size: 4 1/4" x 5 3/4"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
UC1810 Butterflies stamp, UCD1923 Butterflies die, patterned paper, Butterflies Cut-a-Part sheet, Ice Sequins, Cut-a-Part Essentials #5 Die, Watercolour Cardstock
Other Products Used
Distress Oxide Ink: Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Altenew metallic watercolour paints
1. Die cut the Cut-a-Part sheet using the Cut-a-Part Essentials #5 Die. Die cut a couple of the patterned papers, along with some cardstock that has been inked with the Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide for some more strips.
2. Adhere the strips to a card base using double sided adhesive, alternating the patterns and colours of strips.
3. Cover a piece of Watercolour Cardstock in Altenew metallic watercolour paints for a fun watercolour effect.
4. Stamp some butterflies onto the watercolored piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and die cut them using the Butterflies Fussy Cutting die.
5. Add the butterflies to the card base using foam tape for dimension and finish off with some sequins for a bit of bling.