Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UC1849 Gorgeous Girl Stamp Set, Gorgeous Girl Sentiment, Gorgeous Girl Papers
Other Products Used:
White Embossing Powder, Vellum Paper, Foam Squares, Sequins, White Card Base, Double Sided Tape.
1. Firstly fold a piece of white card in half for your card base. Trim strips of the Gorgeous girl papers to fit the width of the card base. It doesn’t matter what size or pattern you use, just go for something that is appealing to your eye. When you are happy with the lay out stick them all down with double sided sticky tape in the middle section of the card. This will become your background piece.
2. Select the large stamp of the Girl with flowing flowers from the Gorgeous girl stamp set. Dab the stamp with the distress embossing ink and then stamp on to a piece of vellum paper. Sprinkle the white embossing powder over the image. Shake off the excess and then heat with heat gun to set.
3. Use scissors to fussy cut the Gorgeous girl out of the vellum paper. Be careful not to damage the delicate details of the embossing. Stick her down on the card over the strips of paper completed in step 1. Use the tiniest amount of double sided tape when you stick the Gorgeous girl down so you don’t see the tape through the vellum.
4. Choose the sentiment Birthdays Are The Best Days from the Gorgeous Girl sentiments sheet. Cut it out, place a foam strip along the back and stick along the bottom left hand side of the coloured strips on the card.
5. Finish off by scattering some sequins on the card.