Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2198 Fresh Flowers, UCP2199 All A Flutter, UCP2200 Fancy Folk, UCP2204 Moments-Layer Cuts, UCL1713 Fresh Folk Laser Cut, Watercolour Cardstock, UCD1988 Build A Camera Die.
Other Products Used:
Paper Trimmer, Scissors, Manual Die Cutting Machine, Liquid and Tape Adhesives, Black Ink (Optional)
1. Cut piece of UCP2198 Fresh Flowers to 12.3cm x 17.3cm for card size 12.6cm x 17.4cm.
2. Cut selected definition sentiments and ephemera pieces from UCP2204 Moments-Layer Cuts.
3. Cut and place watercolour cardstock on the back of the polaroid frame laser cut from UCL1713.
4. Die cut UCD1988 Build a Camera from papers UCP2199 All a Flutter and UCP2200 Fancy Folk, assemble and place inside laser cut frame.
5. Cluster and layer previously cut UCP2204 Moments-Layer Cuts behind laser cut polaroid frame.
6. Adhere to card, placing adhesive on one side only of each ephemera piece, so as some areas are raised. Ink edges if desired.