Shop the products
Uniquely Creative Products Used
UCP2050 True North Paper Pack, Adventure Awaits paper, Broaden Your Horizons paper, The World is your Oyster paper, Follow Your Path paper, UCP2049 True North Creative Cuts, Watercolour cardstock, True North cut-a-part sheet, Number Plate cut-a-part, UNIQOLOUR Markers, True North Watercolour cut-a-part, UCE1726 Silver rhinestones, chevron stencil, Kraft tags, Teabag, Washi tape, UCD1916 NESW die
Other Products Used
Stapler, glue, mounting tape, double sided tape, texture paste, distress Ink
Photo Size 145mm x 95mm
Locate and fussy cut all small elements
1. Cut paper Follow Your Path to 200 x 200 mm, ink edges.
2. Cut paper World is your Oyster to 207 x 207 mm, ink edges and mount together. Cut white card stock down 20 mm off two edges and glue all background papers together.
3. Using texture paste and stencil, stencil onto Kraft tag, ink edges.
4.Using cut apart tag, stencilled Kraft tag and other elements glue grouping behind photo.
5. Put 'caution strip' inside tea bag and tie up, then glue on other elements. Add mounting tape to reverse of bag. Using UNIQOLOUR Markers, paint the little camera and glue onto photo.
6. Apply mounting tape to 'discover' and 'go see do', and 'seriously cool' star, and stick onto NESW die cut from white card.
7. Add the text manufacturers strip from Broaden Your Horizons to background papers and make grouping with EI-EI-O number plate cut-a-part. Cut off a bar code and 'True North' from the manufacture strips. Ink edges and mount together grouping with glue and mounting tape.
8. Glue and mount all elements onto background. Notice a lot of the elements have their edges inked with black distress ink, and some I have drawn on ink stitches. Don't forget the elements in top left corner and text strips in bottom left corner.
Hope you enjoyed building this layout!