Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Trim the branding strip from the Houseplants paper. Cut a 4.5”x 12” strip of Green Thumb paper, distress the edges a little and adhere to the left side of the Houseplants paper.
2. Cut a 4”x 12” strip from the cork sheet and adhere this over the centre of the Green Thumb strip.
3. Cut a 3.5”x 12” strip from the green side of the Veggie Patch paper, distress the edges a little and adhere this over the centre of the first two strips.
4. Cut four circles from the reverse side of the Green Thumb paper. Rub a little black ink around the edges to define them a little. Adhere down the centre of the layered paper strips.
5. Trim a 6.25”x 4.25” piece of the Veggie Patch paper (spotted side), distress the edges a little and adhere your photo to it. Adhere it to the side of the border strip with foam squares. Glue the lattice punch out from the laser cut in behind the top right corner of the photo.
6. Use more of the spotted side of the Veggie Patch paper to run both the Dandelion and Daisy Bouquet dies over. Use these as well as some Creative Cuts to layer over the right side of the photo, until you are happy with the balance.
7. Use foam squares to adhere a large title in place. Finish the page by adding some shimmer crystal stickers and journaling.