Uniquely Creative Products Used
Positivity Stamp & Die set, Hello Friend Script die, Oval Cross Stitched dies
Other Products Used
Gold foil, Heidi Swap Minc reactive mist, Cocoa Vanilla pattern paper, gold embossing powder, Altenew Obsidian Ink, watercolour cardstock.
Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers -yellow, light green, bright yellow and pink
- Spray the Minc reactive mist on a white cardstock panel and set aside to dry for 5 minutes, place the gold foil over the top and run through Minc machine.
- Adhere on pattern paper then adhere on the white card base.
- Die cut Cross Stitched Oval die once as a whole and another piece with both ovals embedded into it so it makes a window. Adhere with foam mount in between the layers.
- Stamp the smaller image with Altenew Obsidian black ink on watercolour cardstock and colour in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.
- Die cut the watercolour image out with the coordinating die and place towards the top of the oval.
- Die cut the hello sentiment and heat emboss with gold embossing powder. I heat emboss the sentiment twice to give it more of a molten look. Adhere across the oval die with foam and liquid adhesive.