Uniquely Creative Kit Used:
‘Fairytale Wishes’ Stamp & Colour Kit
SHOP THE KIT
Other Uniquely Creative products used:
‘Fairytale Princes’ stamp set and die, Stitched Hillside Die
Other Products Used:
Candied Apple Distress Oxide, Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide, clear embossing powder, water spray bottle, acetate/plastic packaging, black cardstock, smooth white cardstock (I used Kaisercraft cardstock) Copic Markers
Knight – C00, C0, C1, C3, C5 (grey outfit/sword); E32, E35, E37, E39 (red outfit)
- Cut base card down to 5 ¾” high.
- Cut black cardstock to 4” x 5 ½”. Cut white cardstock to 3 ¾” x 5 ¼” (x2).
- On one piece of white cardstock, use stitched border die and cut ¾ of the way down. Die cut two other borders from other piece of white cardstock (approximately 2” high)
- Ink blend one border with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide, and the other with Candied Apple Distress Oxide, so it is completely coloured.
- Smoosh Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide onto acetate/plastic packaging and spritz with water. Press onto larger piece of white cardstock. Splatter more ink with paintbrush to create smaller droplets. Dry with heat tool.
- Repeat step 5 with Candied Apple Distress Oxide. Repeat if more depth of colour is needed
- Assemble card following image provided. Stamp sentiment with Candied Apple ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Foam mount sentiment and coloured images.