Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
Copic Colours: Kiwi – E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, Kakapo (bird) – E40, E42, E43 (face); C0, C1, C3 (beak); YG03, YG23, G94, BG96, G29, BG99 (green), Orange Balloon – YR04, YR07, YR09,Green Balloon – YG01, YG03, YG05,Yellow Balloon – Y02, Y23, Y15 Y19
1. Die cut stitched rectangle die from white cardstock. Die cut scalloped rectangle die from green chevron patterned paper.
2. Die cut slim fancy border from white cardstock. Emboss with Inspiring slimline embossing folder.
3. On white rectangle piece, smoosh Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide on acetate sheet and spritz with water. Turn over and press onto cardstock. Dry well with heat tool. Using blending brush and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide, ink clouds from scene builder stencil to add more texture.
4. Colour images with the colouring medium of your choice (I used Copic markers). Fussy cut or die cut using the matching dies.
5. Die cut sentiment with Cut-a-Part Essentials #5 die. Ink laser cut sentiment with Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide.
6. Adhere the background piece onto your scalloped patterned rectangle. Add the embossed border piece at the bottom. Adhere the cut-a-part sentiment with foam mounts and glue the laser cut sentiment. Finish the card by foam mounting the stamped images.