Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Use a piece of the Numerical Equation paper as the base of your layout and remove the branding strip.
2. Starting from top right of the Numerical Equation paper, add some stamping using the texture circles stamp and black ink and work your way to the bottom left of your page.
3. Using a piece of the Pave the way paper and fussy cut out at all of the circles. Again starting from the top right & adhere some circles with glue & some using foam dots.
4. From the 6x4 pocket pack, select a pocket card and adhere your photo to this card, then adhere matted photo to your page only at the top & bottom using foam dots, leaving the middle of the photo adhesive free.
5. Using the cut-a-part sheet from the paper pack, fussy cut out or using the UC – Cut-a-Part Essentials #5 die the words & select a few to adhere using foam strips.
6. From the pocket pack select & cut the card in, then fussy cut the Notes tab from the Cut-a-Parts (Pre School – Yr6) & staple or adhere to the half card, fold up the ends of the Notes – Tab.
7. You can now add some Journaling to this card & place it under the right side of your photo.
8. From the Large Mixed Number Creative Cuts pack, Select the Month & the year & adhere this the month with foam strip & glue the numbers to the lower right side of the layout to finish. (Refer to main image)