Photo Size: 3" x 2" Landscape
Uniquely Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. It’s a Wonderful Life paper is the background. Cut 6 x lace doilies in half and glue down the right side of the paper. Cut the middle out of a few doilies where they join so you have pieces. (refer to main layout)
2. Fussy cut pieces from the Silver Bells paper as shown.
3. Cut a piece of the Joy to the World paper 8.5cm x 10.5cm. Also a piece from the Meet me under the Mistletoe 12cm x 9cm.
4. Die cut the Base piece from the Merry Christmas die using Merry Little Christmas paper. Cut it in half horizontally to use as a decorative shaped piece.
5. Mount your photo with foam squares on the first piece on an angle, and then tuck the die cut pieces at the top and bottom with foam squares. Next tilt the dot paper and adhere with foam squares again.
6. Add foam squares to the base but if you would like it flatter then miss that step. Adhere to background approx 7cm from the photos edge to the edge of your background as per photo. Then arrange the cluster of Vellum Creative cuts mixed with fussy cut pieces down the right side of the page using foam squares to create layers.
7. Continue the same process for the cluster on the left of the photo. Finish the right side with some vellum Gold Snowflakes.
8. Add the cut Doily pieces to the layout and glue the title disc from the Creative Cuts to a doily before raising with foam squares.
9. Lastly finish your layout with the Star Stencil and a blending brush and some red ink added in various spots coming out from your decorative areas.