Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCD2005 Lace Circle Die, UCD2012 Gift Tag Die, UCP2263 Creative Cuts, UCE1834 Silver Stars, UCE1806 Square White Card, Red Foil Card, Silver Card Foil, Cut-A-Part Sheet, Watercolour Cut-A-Part Sheet
Other Products Used:
Scissors, Double Sided Foam Tape, Glue
1. Using a Uniquely Creative square card base or cut from a 12 x 12 inches card stock. A piece that measures 5 1/4" x 10 ½ inches. Score at 5 ¼" along the long side of the card. Fold this in half to make your card base. From the water colour cut apart sheet, fussy cut these 4 floral images then from the cut apart sheet fussy cut 2 large and 1 small floral image and a round circle sentiment.
2. Pull out 3 small floral sprays, 2 leaves and a rectangle sentiment from the Creative Cuts.
3. Cut from the red foil card a large lace circle and the thicker circle die from the gift tag dies. Use the solid middle part of this piece. Cut from the silver foil a medium lace circle. Also use 3 silver stars.
4. Glue or tape down the black/white floral pieces to the card base. (So you can get these pieces in the right spot just place your large red foil circle in the middle as a guide)
5. Place some foam tape under the large red circle. Just in the centre as you have to tuck flowers underneath. Tape to the centre of your card base. Now add the 2 larger and 2 smaller floral sprays the colour ones under your red circle.
6. Glue/tape the small red foil circle to the silver lace circle. Place a piece of foam tape under this piece just in the middle again. Tape down to the larger circle. Add the extra 2 small coloured floral sprays underneath the silver circle also the leaves. Add the round sentiment to the red circle and the rectangle sentiment to the right side of your card. Add the three stars.