Photo Size: 9cm x 12.5cm
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2281 My Cup Of Tea, UCP2277 Tea Room, UCP2280 Table Setting, UCP2285 Creative Cuts, UCE1847 Lace Hearts, UCE1724 Crystal Rhinestones, UCD2022 Tea Time Die, UCE1816 Dusty Teal Flowers, UCD2022 Tea Time Die
Other Products Used:
Scissors, Ruler, Foam Tape, Glue
1. Use the script card stock for your base.
2. From the right side of the floral card stock, cut a 13cm x 30.5cm piece and attach it to the right hand side of the script paper.
3. Cut out the floral border from the cut a part sheet and attach it around your photo’s top, bottom and left sides, letting it hang slightly off your photo’s edges. Put aside.
4. Cut a small piece from the table setting cardstock and use it with the clock die. Attach it 5cm from the right and 6cm from the top of your card stock.
5. Place your photo at 7cm from the right & 9cm from the bottom of your card stock but don’t attach it just yet. Use it as a guide to attach some creative cuts around it.
6. Use mounting tape or card board to attach your photo at the measurements given at step 5.
7. Attach another creative cut on top of your photo, on the right side, and then attach your title on top of it. Also attach some lace hearts around your photo.
8. Attach the light coloured flowers under your photo on the right side, as well as on the left side of your photo, slightly overlapping some lace hearts.
9. Randomly attach some crystal rhinestones around your layout.