Shop the products
Are you looking for ideas in how to create a story book style Easter Card for someone special this holiday season?
Our Design Team member Stephanie Donnini has give you a list of all the craft products you will need to recreate this breathtaking card. Our new Be Hoppy Stamp Set is perfect for all your Easter crafting projects.
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
- White embossing powder
- VersaMark ink
- Heat tool
- Pearlized water
- Blending brushes
- Distress Ink- Tea Dye
- Distress oxide inks- Prized Ribbon
- Salvaged Patina.
- Trees: 062 Dark Brown, 065 Mid Brown, 075 Brick Beige
- Leaves & Grass: 044 Deep Green, 043 Olive Green, 041 Light Green
- Bunnies: 072 Beige, 065 Mid Brown
- Eggs: 080 Violet, 083 Lilac, 202 Peach Pink, 200 Almond Pink, 049 Green Shadow, 031 Cobalt Blue
- Carrots: 070 Orange, 052 Bright Yellow. 044 Deep Green, 041 Light Green
We hope this card inspired you to create a beautiful Easter Card of your own.
Looking for an Inspiring Easter Message to write in an Easter Card?
Try some of these:
- Happy Easter to a good egg
- Ears to you this Easter
- You make me so hoppy
- Some Bunny Loves you
- Happy Easter and God bless.”
- Happy, hoppy Easter to you!
- Hoping your Easter is extra bright and happy this year.
- Wishing you sunshine, good times and a very happy Easter!
- Happy Easter to the whole family! I hope it’s a fun one for all of you.
- “Thinking of you at Easter and sending sunny wishes your way”