Shop the products
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Watercolour Cardstock, UCP2206 Fresh Folk Collection Pack, UCP2205 So Fresh-Fussy Cuts, UCP2204 Moments-Layer Cuts, UCP2198 Fresh Flowers, UCP2206 Creative Cuts, UCE1734 Mint Rhinestones, Quilling Kit, Fresh Folk Cut-a-Part Sheet, Fresh Folk Watercolour Cut-a-Part, UCD1990 The Good Life Die, UCD1988 Build a Camera Die
Other Products Used:
Foam tape, Die Cutting Machine, Black Distress Ink, UC Sparkle Brush
1. Using 'A Good Life Die' and the 'Build a Camera Die'- Die cut at least 3 of each from white card.
2. Glue and layer all three so that you can create a nice sturdy embellishment for the title and the camera.
3. Using foam tape attach the manufacturer strip 2.5cm up from the bottom. Foam mount the photo and attach 8.5cm from the left edge. Ink the edges of a barcode and embellishments cut from the paper - Moments-Layer Cuts.
4. Cut leaves, butterfly and chicken from watercolour cut-apart. Adhere elements from Creative Cuts, watercolour cut-apart and Moments-Layer Cuts, along with rhinestones and Quill Twirls.
5. Twirls are made by 10cm and smaller lengths rolled up, then released a little and end glued down.
6. Using tag from So Fresh - Fussy cuts build the layered embellishment, remembering to ink the edges. Gather elements from cut-apart sheet and Moments-Layer Cuts paper. Add a rhinestone to the small pink tag and to the butterfly. Finally use UC Sparkle Brush to desired parts when complete.
Enjoy and Thankyou!