Card Size 5 2/8" x 5"
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Gums & Roses Paper: Full Bloom, Bushland Beauty, Everyday Moments, Floral Tags & Titles; Gums & Roses Creative Cuts, Fabulous Die, Coral Pearls, Dots Embossing Folder, Doilies
Other Products Used
White Card Stock, 3D Tape, Tape Runner, Scissors
Edge, Fabulous – Black 100
1. Cut a base 10'' x 5 2/8'' in White, 5 x 4 3/4 in Green Check, 4 ½ x 4 ¾ in White and 4 ¼ x 4 ½ in Pink. Around the White Square, colour a black strip using a Black Copic as in the image.
2. Die cut 2 white and 1 black Fabulous die cuts and layer them with the black on top. To create the black one, I coloured a piece of white card stock with a black Copic.
3. Next, fussy cut the Leaves, Flowers and Wombat out. I embossed a piece of card stock in white to fit behind the Striped Frame.
4. I layered my coloured squares on angles using 3D tape on each. I then layered the doily, frames and Fabulous on the card.
5. I then foam mounted the Wombat, Gum Leaves and Flowers on to the card. I finished it of by using a Black Copic on 3 Pearls.