SHOP THE KIT
Uniquely Creative Products Used
Cherry Blossom Stamp & Die Set, Tall Alphabet Die Set, Cross Stitched Rectangles Die Set
Other Products Used
Strathmore Bristol smooth cardstock and watercolour cardstock.
Watercoloured with Alizarin and Lime Green ColorBurst powders by Ken Oliver
- Create the background by stamping the four small bud images in a scattered fashion over the cardstock, white heat emboss and colour.
- The front panel is a partial die cut – I white heat embossed the main image and only die cut the top, leaving space on the bottom for my sentiment. Colour the image.
- Cut both panels using a Cross Stitched Rectangle. I used strips of foam tape to adhere the front panel to the background panel.
- Die cut letters from the Tall Alphabet set to make the word Grateful. I did this three times and stacked them together. Stamp and trim the ‘For You’ to fit.
- Finish with a few clear gems and Nuvo drops for the flower centres.