Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2209 Exquisite, UCP2213 Blossom, UCP2214 Demure, UCP2215 Glorious, UCP2217 Creative Cuts, UCE1814 Dusty Purple Flowers, UCE1807 Paper Doilies, UCE1850 Glass Domes, Cut-A-Part Sheet, UC Slimline card (8.8cm x 21cm), UC Foam Mounts
Other Products Used:
Trimmer, Scissors, Adhesive Tape, Glue, Distressing Tool
1. Cut a 8.5cm x 20.7cm piece of Glorious paper and an 8.1cm x 20.3cm piece from the top of Exquisite paper. Distress all the edges then layer onto the card with foam tape.
2. Select some Creative Cuts. Snip the wings on the dress a bit, and curl to shape.
3. Trim the wings of a butterfly from Fabulous paper, and fussy cut a spray of flowers from each of Demure and Blossom papers.
4. Cut a scrap of Exquisite paper to 4cm x 9.5cm and trim a tag from the cut-apart sheet. Cut both pieces in half and distress all the edges. Set aside one medium and two small light purple flowers and two paper doilies, one cut in half.
5. Adhere the dress form onto the frame, only at the top and bottom, and gently curl the wings.
6. Use the frame as a guide (without adhering) for the placement of the doilies
7. Adhere the Exquisite pieces to the top left and bottom right of where the frame will sit, and the tag pieces to the top right and bottom left.
8. Add foam tape to the frame and centre of the dress and adhere in place on the card front, with the fussy cut flowers tucked around the edges. Add additional wings with foam dots.
9. Add the bow, sentiment and bird creative cuts, then add the flowers and glass domes to finish.