So how do you scrapbook your kids using a heritage scrapbooking collection? Design Team member Rachell Funnell has used our new Tapestry of Time Collection to make a layout using photos of modern day children. Read on for a full step by step tutorial.
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Use a piece of Vintage Map paper as the background for the layout, removing the branding strip.
2. Using the Abstract Stencil, apply some black ink using a blending brush to add some stenciling to the background of your layout
3. Fussy cut out all the tags across the top of the Old Time fussy cuts paper, punch holes in half of the tags, add some twine to the punched out hole tags and glue all tags down onto the background paper, making sure not to glue down the edges so that you can still be able to add and tuck any elements later on.
4. Add a few of the Vintage tickets on and around the tags.
5. Using an album insert cut it down to 5 ½”x 7”, ink the edges with black, then adhere photos to this piece and then adhere using foam squares.
6. Adhere a few of the creative cut elements to your layout using foam squares & strips.
7. Select and fussy cut out a couple of the vintage tabs and the butterflies from the Old Times –Fussy Cuts paper and adhere the tabs.
8. Bend the butterfly wings to give them dimension and adhere them with foam strips.
9. Select a few of the Lace Rose pieces, cutting them in half, tuck them in and around your layout adhere using strong glue to finish.