Are you struggling to find the perfect Copic Marker combination to for Easter Rabbits? Today Design Team Member Ashleigh Freeston shares her favoutie bunny greys and great tutorial on how she used blending brushes to create this fun stencil background.
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
Other Products Used:
1. Die cut largest Slim Doily Rectangle Die from white cardstock.
2. Press Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide onto acetate sheet and spritz with water. Turn over and press onto die cut piece. Dry well with heat tool.
3. Using blending tool, ink over Clouds Stencil with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide, working from the top of the piece down to the bottom.
4. Die cut Slim 3 Circle Die from white cardstock. Adhere piece to front of Slimline card base.
5. Stamp and colour the images with the colouring medium of choice (I used Copic markers). Die cut or fussy cut the images once complete.
6.Assemble the card by adhering the Doily Rectangle onto the front of the card base. Adhere the 3 stitched circles down the centre, before adding the stamped images with foam mounts. To complete the card, adhere the sentiment in the centre.