Shop the products
Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2277 Tea Room, UCP2279 Garden Party, UCP2283 Good Company, UCP2285 High Tea Creative Cuts, High Tea Cut-a-Part Sheet, UCP2285 High Tea Vellum Creative Cuts, UCE1724 Crystal Rhinestones, UCE1847 Mixed Lace Hearts, UCE1827 Metal Keys, Tea Time Die
Other Products Used:
Foam Tape, Black Distress Ink, Stapler, String
1. Cut card base from 'Tea Room' - 17.6cm x 21cm. Fold in half longwise and then add thin strip from 'Good Company' vertically.
2. Using Foam tape assemble elements from Creative Cuts, Vellum Creative Cuts, and the Cut-a-Part Sheet. Ink the edges of elements as desired. Add two rhinestones to 'happy birthday' tag.
3. The tag and wording 'the very best' can be found in the Creative Cuts. Ink the edges and add rhinestones.
4. Cut multiple Teacup dies and glue three layers together to create a solid embellishment. Colour the thin outline edge with black marker. Use foam tape in the centre of the decorative floral top layer of the teacup and glue the edges down flat as shown (this gives the cup a rounded appearance and looks awesome!
5. Layer the tag, then lace heart, then teacup, then key on some string and tie a knot.
6. Finally tie a heart and staple the string to card top and add small heart over staple to complete the card.