Uniquely Creative Products Used:
UCP2271 Christmas Ornament, UCP2265 Christmas By The Sea, UCP2270 Christmas Lights, UCE1857 Lace Leaves, UCE1817 White Flowers, UCE1721 Merry & Magical Lasercut, UCD2008 Nordic Stars Die, UCE1724 Crystal Bling, UCE1812 Slimline Cards, Gold Glitter Cardstock
Other Products Used:
Trimmer, Scissors, Adhesives, Die Cutting Machine.
1. Cut up all the elements from the Christmas Ornaments, these will be used throughout the card for layers.
2. Cut 3 ¼” x 8” from the Christmas by the Sea pattern paper and adhere down on the pre-cut Slimline cardstock base.
3. Cut 2” x 7 ½” from the Christ lights pattern paper and adhere down on cardbase.
4. Die cut with the gold glitter cardstock the Nordic stars die and cut in half.
5. Adhere down the white flowers, little elements previous cut such as baubles and poinsettias.
6. Adhere down the bigger cut out elements leaving the black cockatoo piece till last with foam adhesive.
7. Adhere down the lasercut sentiment over the top.
8. Finish the card off with crystal bling.